Join the food revolution with Merrick pet food! Merrick is a pet food company that knows there’s more and more emphasis on healthy eating for our pets. From using vegetables and fruits from local farmers in the USA to implementing real whole foods in every single recipe, Merrick knows how to take care of your dog from nose to tail! And for those dogs in the prime of their lives, there’s Merrick Grain Free Real Chicken Canned Dog Food! This food is geared towards any adult dog of any breed and contains a whopping 96% of real chicken! The remaining 4% are wholesome ingredients with added vitamins and minerals that are essential to your dog’s health! Merrick Grain Free Real Chicken Canned Dog Food contains deboned chicken as the first ingredient and as the name says, is completely grain free! This canned food for adult dogs is Whole Health Made Right!
- Grain free
- Chicken as first ingredient
- No grains or gluten
- Wholesome ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- For all lifestages and breeds
Crude Protein (min) 10%
Crude Fat (min) 6%
Crude Fiber (max) 1.4%
Moisture (max) 78%
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Broth, Dried Egg Product, Natural Chicken Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate), Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Guar Gum, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite), Lecithin.
About Merrick: We are a family-owned company that got into to the petcare business by accident. We created some prototype treats for a potential account and made the trip to pitch them. The account picked a handful of them and placed an order. Of course, when we went to make duplicates of the prototype, we couldn’t get it done. Eighteen years later, we still keep working harder to perfect the treats that dogs have come to love. For the past couple of years, our treats have been ranked as the number two best-selling treat in pet stores across the U.S. by a Pet Retailer Report - so, our guess is that we do have some fans. The secret to our products is the simplistic approach we take in making them. We are a simple processor, meaning that we use the least amount of steps as possible during our manufacturing process. We want to retain as much of the natural benefits as we can. We do that by staying away from any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. We believe that this approach keeps our treats popular with our customers and their guardians. We only distribute our treats to the specialty pet retailer channel, and have been doing that since the beginning.