Nutrient levels in your cat’s food can be adjusted to treat specific medical conditions like Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease. Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare with Seafood (Minced) Feline Canned Food is specially formulated with proper levels of nutrients to provide excellent nutritional management of cats with the three most common causes of Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease - struvite uroliths or urethral plugs, and calcium oxalate uroliths. This vet diet contains controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and oxalates to prevent uroliths while promoting an optimal level of pH in your cat’s urine. With managed nutrition from Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare with Seafood (Minced) Feline Canned Food your cat will have a healthier urinary tract system.
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, oxalate reduces building blocks of crystals and uroliths
- Added potassium citrate inhibits Calcium oxalate crystal and
- Enhanced vitamin B6 to decrease oxalate formation and excretion in urine
- Antioxidants, vitamin E, added betá-carotene counteracts oxidative stress and prevents development of uroliths.
- High omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA breaks the inflammatory cycle associated with uroliths, crystals, and feline idiopathic cystitis (FIC)
- Produces urine pH in range: 6.2 - 6.4 that discourages struvite formation
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids and a unique combination of antioxidants to decrease factors associated with inflammation to help reduce struvite and calcium oxalate stone recurrence
- Helps reduce inflammation in cats with FIC
- Formulated to avoid excess sodium
Protein min 8.50%
Crude Fiber max 1.00%
Calcium min 0.10%
Magnesium max 0.02%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids min0.08%
Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver, Fish, Rice, Oat Fiber, Corn Starch, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Meal, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Glucose, Fish Oil, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Cysteine, Taurine, Dried Egg Yolk, Glycine, Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin, Beta-Carotene, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate.
Over 150 veterinarians, food scientists, technicians and ph.D. nutritionists at Hill's develop Prescription Diet brand pet food to meet the needs of your pet when it's well or when it's sick. Each ingredient is analyzed to ensure its safety when included in the food your pet eats. Every ingredient is inspected and only those ingredient suppliers whose facilities meet stringent raw material quality standards are approved by Hill's. You can be sure that when you get Hill's Prescription Diet you are receiving superior quality.
Hill's Prescription Diets provides solutions for your pet for a variety of diseases and conditions, including age related behavioral disorders, bladder health, all skin conditions, kidney problems, heart conditions, hypertension, digestive problems, limping or mobility issues, weight control and more.
Veterinarians receive an Authorization Fee for providing a valid prescription with each order placed for Hill’s® Prescription Diet® Pet Food.