Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Gastrointestinal High Energy HE Dry Dog Food may be prescribed to aid in the treatment of dogs with acute and chronic diarrhea, intestinal parasites, diarrhea due to dietary indiscretion or short bowel syndrom. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Gastrointestinal High Energy HE Dry Dog Food is a highly digestible, palatable, complete, and balanced dog foods formulated to aid in the management of acute and chronic gastrointestinal disease in adult dogs and puppies.
Features and Benefits of Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Gastrointestinal HE Dry Dog Food:
* High Digestibility- Highly digestible ingredients compensate for decreased intestinal enzymatic activity ensuring optimal intake of nutrients
* High Energy- High energy content to reduce feeding volumes
* Microflora Balance- Optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fibers to help promote a healthy gastrointestinal bacterial flora
* Natural Preservative- Naturally preserved to ensure freshness and quality.
* Enriched with long chain omega 3 fatty acids, eisapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid (EPA and DHA), to help modulate inflammatory reactions.
* Enriched with fruco-oligosaccharides (FOS), and zeolite (sodium silico aluminate) to help optimize intestinal health.
* Enriched with antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system and to reduce DNA damage associated with aging.
Calorie content - 369 kcal/cup
Crude Protein (min )28.00%
Crude Fat (min) 18.50%
Moisture (max) 10.00%
Crude Fiber (max) 3.20%
Chicken meal, rice, ground corn, chicken fat, natural flavors, dried brewers yeast, dried egg product, dried beet pulp (sugar removed), soy protein isolate, anchovy oil (source of EPA/DHA), fructo-oligosaccharides, soya oil, potassium chloride, monocalcium phosphate, salt, sodium silico aluminate, psyllium seed husk, dried brewers yeast extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), choline chloride, taurine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), Vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], Trace Minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], rosemary extract, preserved wi
Royal Canin has a comprehensive selection of high-quality prescription-only diets that treat the animal in addition to the disease. With exceptional palatability, the Royal Canin diets include all required nutrients to minimize clinical symptoms or promote recovery. Royal Canin's prescription diets are founded on the belief that animal health and good nutrition can only be achieved through a combination of innovative diets and professional veterinary counseling.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diets provide patients with the Best of Both Worlds - the scientific expertise of Waltham and manufacturing innovation from Royal Canin.