Flea and Tick Treatment Plus IGR is a Permethrin based product that kills
pests on contact. It repels ticks before they attach and mosquitoes before
they bite. OmniTrol Spot-On Flea and Tick Treatment Plus IGR also contains
IGR to disrupt the growth, development and reproduction in many insect species.
This is a strictly topical product, not absorbed into the bloodstream, so
it is safe even if pets are on any medications. OmniTrol collects in the
oil glands of a pet’s skin and becomes contained in the hair of the
pet. Not for use on cats.
OmniTrol Spot-On Flea and Tick Treatment Plus IGR Features and Benefits:
- For use on Dogs & Puppies over 12 weeks of age Kills, repels and prevents
re-infestation of fleas for up to 5 weeks Kills flea eggs and larvae for
up to 8 weeks
- Breaks the flea life cycle Kills, repels and prevents re-infestation of
ticks for up to 6 weeks
- Kills or repels mosquitoes, lice and mites on dogs for up to 4 weeks
- Contains Permethrin for quick, long lasting kill and repelling action
- Contains Pyriproxyfen (IGR) to break life cycles of many insects.
To solve all your flea and tick issues, National Pet Pharmacy carries OmniTrol products.
About National Pet Pharmacy
From nose to tail, your pet deserves to be in the best of health. National
Pet Pharmacy is your best source for pet medications and treatments,
but we also care for your whole pet. With a great selection of organic pet
foods, pet collars and cozy pet beds, National Pet Pharmacy keeps every inch
of your pet healthy and happy.
Search for More Information
Search over 10,000 Pet Health Articles