Join the food revolution with Merrick pet food! Merrick is a pet food company that knows there’s more and more emphasis on healthy eating for our pets. From using vegetables and fruits from local farmers in the USA to implementing real whole foods in every single recipe, Merrick knows how to take care of your dog from nose to tail! And for those dogs in the prime of their lives, there’s Merrick Grain Free Real Tripe Canned Dog Food! This food is geared towards any adult dog of any breed and contains a whopping 96% of real beef tripe! The remaining 4% are wholesome ingredients with added vitamins and minerals that are essential to your dog’s health! Merrick Grain Free Real Tripe Canned Dog Food contains beef tripe as the first ingredient and as the name says, is completely grain free! This canned food for adult dogs is Whole Health Made Right™!
- Grain free
- For adult dogs of any breed
- Beef tripe as first ingredient
- No grains or gluten
- Wholesome ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
Crude Protein (min) 9.5%
Crude Fat (min) 3%
Crude Fiber (max) 1.4%
Moisture (max) 78%
Beef Tripe, Beef Broth, Dried Egg Product, Natural Chicken Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin,Thiamine Mononitrate), Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Guar Gum, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite), Lecithin.
The way food was supposed to be, Before Grain got involved.