VIP Products Tuffy's Mega Ring Dog Toy For Medium to Large Dogs is by far the ''tuffest'', so ''tuff'' it has been Tiger tested! The VIP Products Tuffy's Mega Ring Dog Toy For Medium to Large Dogs can be used interactively with your dog such as using it like a frisbee or a tug toy. Great for flyball training, the soft edges of the VIP Products Tuffy's Mega Ring Dog Toy For Medium to Large Dogs won't hurt their gums.
‘’VIP Products Tuffy's Pet Toys are Veterinarian Recommended and Approved"
VIP Products Tuffy's Mega Ring Dog Toy For Medium to Large Dogs Features and Benefits:
- Seven rows of stitching
- Seven layers of material
- Holds up to the “tuffest” chewers
- Protective webbing
- Squeaker Safety Pockets
- These toys are machine washable (air dry) and float.
Seven Layers of Material
- Each toy’s seven layers of material are sewn together with two rows of linear stitching and two rows of cross stitching. The four rows of stitching are protected with an industrial grade luggage material that is sewn three more times. Three layers of 600 Denier industrial grade material, three layers of plastic coating and finally one layer of soft fleece. All seven layers are rolled together and then sewn with a one inch cross pattern to prevent layer separation.
- Additional industrial grade luggage material is sewn around the outside edge with three rows of stitching to cover and protect the first four rows of stitching. This extra piece of black trim is sewn with 3 linear stitches to give the product a total of 7 seams!
Squeaker Safety Pockets
- Each Squeaker is safe and quiet because they are sewn into a nylon safety pocket beneath seven layers of material.
About VIP Products: We believe that product design is the process of recreating, rethinking and developing a product idea using functionality, ergonomics, and simplicity as our guide. We also believe that product sales are the truest measure of a creation s worth. Adding value to our clients products is always our foremost goal - whether by eliminating manufacturing overhead, reducing time to market, or establishing advantaged market positions through the development of strategically significant intellectual property. There are two components to every successful product, Design and Execution. The greatest ideas in the world, if executed poorly, will fail. That is why we have combined manufacturing, and product sourcing with product design to provide a complete product that is executed from the idea on the napkin to the product on the store shelves.