You may think your playful kitten has too much energy already! But kittens require extra energy in the form of calories, fat, and proteins to fuel growing, playing, and of course discovering! Wellness Kitten Formula Canned Cat Food is carefully formulated with your kittens developmental needs in mind. Chicken and chicken liver are an excellent source of protein and fat, which support bone, muscle and organ development. Whole fruits and vegetables provide the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants your kitty needs for a strong immune system. Help your new kitty grow up with right way with Wellness Kitten Formula Canned Cat Food.
Wellness Kitten Formula Canned Cat Food Benefits and Features
- Combined, quality proteins and fat
- No meat by-products
- Promotes healthy development for kittens
- No rendered animal fats
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Human Grade Meats: USDA inspected, deboned meat, is a cat's best source of protein and our most plentiful ingredient
- Fruits & Vegetables: Contain vitamins and antioxidants that help maintain your cat's immune system health
- Vitamins & Minerals: Fortified with chelated minerals and vitamins
- Low Dietary Magnesium: Helps promote proper urinary tract function
- Taurine An essential amino acid necessary for normal eye and heart function
- Omega-6 & Omega-3: Linoleic and Linolenic acids are at an optimal ratio of 3:1 for a healthy skin and coat
Moisture (Not More Than)78.00%
Crude Fat (Not Less Than)7.00%
Crude Fiber (Not More Than )1.00%
Magnesium (Not More Than)0.02%
Crude Protein (Not Less Than)11.00%
Ash (Not More Than)2.30%
Taurine (Not Less Than)0.10%
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Salt, Guar Gum, Cranberries, Blueberries, Squash, Zucchini, Flaxseed,Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Carrageenan, Iron Proteinate (a source of Chelated Iron), Beta-carotene, Zinc Proteinate (a source of Chelated Zinc), Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Cobalt Proteinate (a source of Chelated Cobalt), Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate (a source of Chelated Copper), Folic Acid, Manganese Proteinate (a source of Chelated Manganese), Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.
At Wellness, your pets' nutritional needs always come first!
Wellness is a uniquely formulated holistic pet food made primarily with human grade, deboned chicken and fish, hormone-free lamb, healthy grains, and fresh fruits and vegetables. There are no animal by-products, no rendered animal fats, no preservatives, no fillers and no artificial colors or flavors.
Our team of Animal Nutritionists,Veterinarians and Food Scientists have proven through research that the proper diet for your pet is the first step to a long, happy and healthy life and the best preventative step to combat future ill-health.
Wellness is the new generation in pet food focused on providing the most healthy, delicious nutrition for the animals that depend on us!