Pestell Paw Thaw Ice Melter controls the freeze-thaw cycle with a time-release formula that also interrupts the bond between the surface area and the ice. Made with a blend of fertilizer and products that don’t corrode, this effective ice melter is ideal for cement, patios, and grass. As effective as Paw Thaw is at getting breaking down ice and snow, it is completely pet-friendly and will help prevent harm to your pet’s paws. Many ice melters contain products the dry out paws and cause pain. Instead, this ice melter is made with a biodegradable and non-destructive chemical called Calcium Magnesium Acetate (CMA), pH stabilizers, a non-corrosive spray, and food grade marker for color.
- Designed to be less harmful to pet's paws
- Combination of fertilizer and non-corrosive products
- Pet-friendly but also effective
- Breaks bond between ice and surface area
- Time release formula
- Stays on surface area longer to help control freeze-thaw cycle
- Prevents slips and falls
- Safer for concrete, grass, and patios
- Effective 18 degrees C (0 degrees F)
At Pestell, we are constantly searching the globe for unique and innovative alternatives to traditional cat litters. In fact, Pestell was one of the first companies to offer silica and hemp-based litters to the North American marketplace. This commitment to quality and innovation has led to the development of a comprehensive family of both traditional and alternative litters. All of them nontoxic, effective and environmentally friendly.