Vetericyn Veterinary Formula Otic Ear Rinse is a one-step ear rinse that is used to clean wounds, treats infection and kills bacteria, including antibiotic-resistant MRSA. This topical solution flushes, cleans and treats wounds and infections to the outer ear and ear canal, and in ears. Vetericyn Veterinary Formula Otic Ear Rinse is ideal for prevention and control of infections and maintenance of sanitary conditions because it kills 99.9999% bacteria, single-cell organisms and fungi.
- Ideal for dogs, cats, small animals, and horses
- One-step topical solution ear rinse
- Cleans wounds, treats infection
- Great to use on the outer ear, ear canal, and in ears
- Ideal for infections caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, contaminants or pollutants
- Kills 99.9999% of bacteria , single-cell organisms and fungi
- Great prevention and control tool
Active Ingredients: Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) (.011%)
Inactive Ingredients: Electrolyzed Water (H2O) (99.816%), Sodium Chloride (NaCl) (.023%) Sodium Phosphate (NaH2PO4/Na2HPO4) (.15%),
Innovacyn, Inc. is a privately held American company formed to provide premier healthcare products. Innovacyn embraces scientific research to deliver innovative products and world-class operations to its stakeholders. The company currently markets advanced healthcare to both the human and animal markets. Innovacyn promotes only those products it believes will truly revolutionize healthcare - products that create value for its trade partners and enrich lives for consumers.