You have a great dog. So reward your best friend with a soft and chewy delight like Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Adult Chicken Training Dog Treats. These delicious tidbits are small enough to be used as a training treats or just as an everyday snack. Chicken is the number one ingredient, making Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Adult Chicken Training Dog Treats rich in protein that helps build and maintain lean muscle. Free of corn, artificial colors, and artificial flavors, these meaty, all natural treats for dogs are also naturall preserved so you can feel good about sharing them with your pet.
- Ideal as a reward or training treat
- All natural
- Real chicken is #1 ingredient
- Soft and chewy texture
- Nutritious and delicious
- Great taste & great nutrition in perfect harmony
- Rich protein builds and maintains lean muscle
- No corn, artificial colors or artificial flavors
- Naturally preserved
- Ideal for puppies (9+ weeks old), adult and mature adult dogs
Feed as a snack as part of a healthy routine. Treats should not be more than 10% of your dog's daily nutrition. These treats are a wonderful complement to Science Diet® Ideal Balance™ dry and canned foods.
Feeding Guide: For best quality, use within 3 weeks of opening.
- 5 lb (2,3 kg): 7 treat per day
- 10 lb (4,5 kg): 12 treats per day
- 20 lb (9,1 kg): 20 treats per day
- 40 lb (18 kg): 33 treats per day
- 60 lb (27 kg): 44 treats per day
- 80 lb (36 kg): 55 treats per day
- 100 lb (45 kg): 65 treats per day
Chicken, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Oat Groats, Glycerin, Dextrose, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Water, Chicken Fat, Molasses, Gelatin, Salt, Citric Acid added to retain freshness, Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness, Rosemary Extract.
Today, Hill's Pet Nutrition carries on the tradition of caring that began in 1939 with one remarkable veterinarian. Our Prescription Diet and Science Diet pet foods offer the highest-quality pet nutrition available. We're making a difference for people and their pets all over the world.