Merrick Grain Free Real Pork Canned Dog Food is for any adult dog and it’s made with 96% real pork. The remaining 4% are wholesome ingredients with added vitamins and minerals that are essential to your dog’s health. Using ingredients from local farmers and with a heavy emphasis on real whole foods, this meal offers everything from increased energy to healthy skin and coat and a great balance of nutrients. Merrick Grain Free Real Pork Canned Dog Food contains deboned pork as the first ingredient. This meal for adult dogs is Whole Health Made Right!
- For adult dogs
- Grain free
- Deboned pork is first ingredient
- 96% real pork
- No ingredients from China
- Contains glucosamine and chondroitin for joint health
- Natural, balanced nutrition and ingredients
Crude Protein (min) 10.0%
Crude Fat (min) 3.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 1.4%
Moisture (max) 78.0%
Deboned Pork, Beef Broth, Dried Egg Product, Natural Chicken Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Vitamins(Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate) Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Guar Gum, Minerals(Zinc Amino Acid complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite), Lecithin.
About Merrick: We are a family-owned company that got into to the petcare business by accident. We created some prototype treats for a potential account and made the trip to pitch them. The account picked a handful of them and placed an order. Of course, when we went to make duplicates of the prototype, we couldn’t get it done. Eighteen years later, we still keep working harder to perfect the treats that dogs have come to love. For the past couple of years, our treats have been ranked as the number two best-selling treat in pet stores across the U.S. by a Pet Retailer Report - so, our guess is that we do have some fans. The secret to our products is the simplistic approach we take in making them. We are a simple processor, meaning that we use the least amount of steps as possible during our manufacturing process. We want to retain as much of the natural benefits as we can. We do that by staying away from any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. We believe that this approach keeps our treats popular with our customers and their guardians. We only distribute our treats to the specialty pet retailer channel, and have been doing that since the beginning.