Cats sometimes like to be in the corner! Mountain Cat Climber for Cats gives them this opportunity! If you have limited space in your home, the Mountain Cat Climber for Cats will provide room for your kitty to jump and climb and be aloof - without using your furniture! Made of all natural materials, the Mountain Cat Climber for Cat is good for the environment, good for your pet, and good for your home! Can't beat it!
- Solid natural hard wood
- Attractive without stains or finishes
- Mounts directly to the wall as one sturdy piece
- No brackets
- No visible hardware
- Natural manila rope defines the edge
- Plenty of room for big cats
- Clean, simple design looks great with any décor
- All natural materials make them better for your cat and the environment
- Installs in either drywall or studs
- Hardware and detailed installation instructions included
- Supports up to 50 lbs when properly installed
- Made in USA
- 18" Climber: 18 in L x 18 in W x 6 in H
- 24" Climber: 24 in L x 7.75 in W x 5.5 in H
- Corner Climber: 18 in L x 18 in W x 6 in H
NOTE: Each item is handmade to order in the USA and may take up to 6 weeks for delivery. Thank you!
Mountain Cat Trees is dedicated to designing and crafting unique, natural, products that are safe and fun for your cat, better for the environment, and beautiful, artistic pieces for your home.
Welcome to Mountain Cat Trees. My name is Rebecca Mountain, and I began crafting my first cat trees in 2003 after becoming frustrated and disappointed with carpeted cat trees that not only looked unattractive, but left a shredded mess and only encouraged my cats to scratch on my carpeted floor and rugs. I chose real trees, natural wood and sisal rope as materials for several reasons. They are earth friendly and non-toxic. They make for an attractive piece and a unique cat-only structure that doesn't confuse your cat on which surfaces are okay to scratch.