Richell Freestanding HS Pet Gate is just what the name implies. There is no installation required and no annoyances with tension mounts. You simply place and go. If you have a hardwood floor, no problem. This gate comes with rubber feet along the bottom so it won’t slip and slide. There is also a side panel design that keeps the gate upright. The Richell Freestanding HS Pet Gate is eco-friendly and comes recommended for small to medium-sized dogs. Features include an instruction manual, 1 ¼" between wire slats, wire is 7 Gage or 0.144". It is available in brown or white.
- Designed to fit doorway or hallway openings from 28.3" to 47.2" wide
- 7.5" higher than the original Freestanding Pet Gate!
- Side Panel design prevents tipping over
- Rubber Feet protect floor surfaces and prevent sliding
- Side Panels fold in for easy storage or transport
- Beautiful hardwood construction
- Recommended for small to medium dogs 6.5 to 33 lbs (3-15 kg)
- Instruction manual included
- 1 ¼" space between wire slats
- Wire is 7 Gage or 0.144"
- Made from eco-friendly, sustainable Rubberwood
Richell USA Inc. opened its doors in March, 2001 as a manufacturer and distributor of home and office storage products. The company quickly expanded its production and shipping capabilities within the USA with injection molding and shipping facilities in Texas and Ohio. In 2004, Richell expanded its category base by introducing a line of pet products at the Global Pet Expo in New Orleans. The line was so well received the company became a key player almost overnight.
The team at Richell USA is 100% dedicated to providing innovative ideas, high quality standards and excellent customer satisfaction. Although new design and technology remain at the forefront of the company’s goal to succeed in today’s changing market, the team also realizes that the best innovative and quality-driven products must be backed by a commitment to satisfy the end-consumer. As a result, Richell’s commitment is threefold:
- To deliver fast and friendly customer service!
- To provide the best in quality, reliability, and value-priced products!
- To establish the company as a place where everyone performs to the best of his/her potential.