Frontline Top Spot provides convenient and effective flea and tick control for dogs and puppies.
Do I need a prescription to purchase this product? No.
What is the main flea killing ingredient (active ingredient)? Fipronil.
What are the flea sterilizing or additional ingredients? None.
Intended Use: Dogs.
What is the youngest age I can use this on my pet? At least 8 weeks.
What is the weight requirements for use? 89-132 lbs.
Can I use on my pregnant or lactating (nursing) pet? Yes.
Is this Waterproof or Water Resistant?: Waterproof. After application, pet should not swim or bathe for at least 24 hours.
How long until maximum effectiveness is reached? 24 hours to translocate; 4-18 hours to kill fleas.
What other parasites does this kill, control, or repel? Kills Lone Star Ticks, American Dog Ticks, Deer Ticks, Brown Dog Ticks, Lone Star Ticks, and Chewing Lice.
How often should I apply or administer? Monthly.
How is it administered (Topically, orally, or other)? Topical. Pet should be completely dry before application.
Directions for Use:
1. To Remove applicator from child-resistant package use scissors or lift and remove plastic tab to expose foil, then peel down.
2. To Open applicator hold applicator upright and snap applicator tip away from face and body.
3. Place applicator tip through animal's hair to the skin level between the shoulder blades. Squeeze applicator, applying entire contents in a single spot to the animal's skin.
4. Do not reapply Frontline Top Spot for 30 days
4. Do not allow children to apply product.
Active Ingredient: fipronil: 9.7%
Inert Ingredients: 90.3%
Merial is a world-leading animal health company. Merial provides a comprehensive range of products to enhance the health, well-being and performance of a wide range of animals. We are a forward-looking company with a proven track record, producing pharmaceutical products and vaccines for livestock, pets and wildlife (including endangered species).
We are on the cutting edge of product development and innovation, providing millions of doses worldwide annually to keep livestock and pets healthy.