Frontline Plus for Small dogs up to 22 Lbs provides fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick control. It works to break the flea life cycle and prevent future infestations. Frontline Plus for Small dogs up to 22 Lbs gives strong protection that kills ticks, fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae. Each treatment controls fleas for up to 3 months and ticks for up to 1 month.
Do I need a prescription to purchase this product? No.
What is the main flea killing ingredient (active ingredient)? Fipronil.
What are the flea sterilizing or additional ingredients? Methoprene (flea sterilizer).
Intended Use: Dogs.
What is the youngest age I can use this on my pet? At least 8 weeks.
What is the weight requirements for use? up to 22 lbs.
Can I use on my pregnant or lactating (nursing) pet? Yes.
Is this Waterproof or Water Resistant?: Waterproof. After application, pet should not swim or bathe for at least 24 hours.
How long until maximum effectiveness is reached? 24 hours to translocate; 4-18 hours to kill fleas; 24-48 hours to kill ticks.
What other parasites does this kill, control, or repel? Kills Lone Star Ticks, American Dog Ticks, Deer Ticks, Brown Dog Ticks, Western Blacklegged Ticks, and Lice.
How often should I apply or administer? Monthly.
How is it administered (Topically, orally, or other)? Topical. Pet should be completely dry before application.
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice
- Prevents re-infestation
- Completely breaks the flea life cycle
- Use as directed
Directions for Use: To apply, simply follow these instructions–and repeat every 30 days:
1. Remove Applicator: Lift and remove the plastic tab to expose foil backing. Then peel away the foil. Or use scissors to open
2. Open Applicator: Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip
3. Apply FRONTLINE Plus: Part your pet's hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the animal's skin. Do not apply on top of the haircoat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry.
Inert Ingredients: 81.4%
Merial is a world-leading animal health company. Merial provides a comprehensive range of products to enhance the health, well-being and performance of a wide range of animals. We are a forward-looking company with a proven track record, producing pharmaceutical products and vaccines for livestock, pets and wildlife (including endangered species).
We are on the cutting edge of product development and innovation, providing millions of doses worldwide annually to keep livestock and pets healthy.