Tomlyn Nutri-Cal Milk Replacer Kitten Formula with Colostrum is a nutritionally complete milk replacer that helps meet the increased nutritional requirements in late gestation and early lactation. Tomlyn Nutri-Cal Milk Replacer Kitten Formula with Colostrum supplies the antibodies essential to disease resistance in early life and establishes a normal bacterial population in the gastrointestinal tract. Simply add warm water to your bottle of Tomlyn Nutri-Cal Milk Replacer Kitten Formula with Colostrum shake well and feed.
Tomlyn Nutri-Cal Milk Replacer Kitten Formula with Colostrum Features and Benefits:
- Comprehensive milk replacer containing colostrum, DHA, arginine, arachidonic acid, vitamins, minerals, and optimized levels of protein and fat
- It also contains direct-fed microbials (probiotics)
- Convenient packaging - just add water and shake
- Veterinarian formulated
- Taurine has been added to ensure proper heart and eye development.
Directions for Use:
- To make 8 fl oz of Tomlyn Nutri-Cal Milk Replacer Kitten Formula with Colostrum, add warm water approximately halfway to fill line above
- Shake well
- Then fill all the way to fill line with warm water and shake until all powder is dissolved
- Refrigerate after mixing
- Discard if not used within 24 hours after mixing
- To mix less than 8 oz if formula, add 2 parts powder to 3 parts warm water and mix until all powder is dissolved.
Feeding Instructions:Should be fed at body temperatureUse of a nurser bottle is recommendedFeed kittens at least 2 tablespoons (30 ml) per 4 ounces (113 g) of body weight dailyDivided the daily feeding amount into equal portions for each feedingFor the first 4 days of feeding Tomlyn Nutri-Cal Milk Replacer Kitten Formula with Colostrum the daily amount should be divided into 6 to 8 feedingsThe number of feedings can then be gradually reduced to 4 per day (dividing the daily volumes into 4 equal parts)Pregnant or lactating cats should be feed 2 teaspoons per 5 pounds of body weight until two weeks after queening.
- Store sealed container at controlled room temperature
- May be stored for prolonged periods in the freezer
- Do not mix more than will be consumed within 24 hours.
Crude Protein (min) 36%
Crude Fat (min) 40%
Crude Fiber (max) 0.15%
Moisture (max) 4%
Ash (max) 8%
Dried whey protein concentrate, animal fat (preserved with BHA and citric acid), vegetable fat (preserved with BHA and citric acid), canola oil, dried whole egg, sodium phosphate, L-arginine, cod liver oil, artificial flavor, dried bovine colostrums, dried whey, sodium bicarbonate, alpha-locopherol (source of vitamin E), manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, vitamin A supplement, ferrous sulfate, vitamin B12 supplement, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamin hydrochloride, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), biotin, sodium selenite, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, folic acid, cobalt sulfate, dried fermentation product of (bifidobacterium lactis, lactobacillus acidophilus, bacillus linhiniformes, B subtilis, and L lactis).
About Tomlyn Products: Tomlyn Products, a division of Vétoquinol USA, produces a complete line of wellness products for the life of the pet, including quality nutritional supplements, therapeutic skin and coat products and medications. These products are used and endorsed by professional organizations and Certified Master Groomers and have been setting the standard for high quality for more than three decades. Because of Tomlyn’s high quality standards, pet lovers around the world have learned to rely on Tomlyn Products. Dedication to quality and a continually expanding product line have made Tomlyn a favorite among discerning pet owners. Over the years, there have been some significant advances, technological advances, and product introductions that have helped make Tomlyn the source of For Pets. For Life.