C.E.T. VeggieDent Vegetarian Dental Dog Chew Treats are designed to be an effective component of your canine oral health care plan. When just one C.E.T. VeggieDent Vegetarian Dental Dog Chew Treats is given to your dog daily, you’ll be reducing plaque and tartar that contributes to bad breath and periodontal disease. C.E.T. VeggieDent Vegetarian Dental Dog Chew Treats are tasty vegetable based dog treats with a tough, yet chewy texture that dogs crave. Their Unique Z shape helps your dog hold the treat as he/she chews.
C.E.T. VeggieDent Vegetarian Dental Dog Chew Treats Features and Benefits:
- All vegetable dog treat
- Cleans teeth and freshens breath
- Easy daily oral hygiene for dogs
- Unique Z shape.
Directions for use of C.E.T. VeggieDent Vegetarian Dental Dog Chew Treats:
- Give your dog at least one chew daily, or as directed by your veterinarian, to reduce plaque and calculus
- The oral hygiene benefit of C.E.T. VeggieDent chews can only be achieved by adequate chewing action
- Gulping whole chews will reduce the efficacy and can be harmful to your dog
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only
- As with any pet product not intended for human consumption, please keep out of the reach of children and wash hands after handling.
Calorie content 3.4 kcal/g
Crude Protein (min) 19%
Crude Fat (min) 1%
Crude Fiber (max) 10%
Moisture (max) 15%
Ash (max) 0.08%
Corn starch, Glycerin, Soya protiens, Rice, flour, Palatable agent (saccharomyces cerevisiae), sorbitol, corn derivatives, water, potassium sorbate, chlorhexidine digluconate.
About Virbac: Virbac United States is driven by our passion for enhancing the health and well-being of companion animals throughout their lives. In fact, it’s all we do. Our sole focus is on meeting the unique needs of veterinarians as you care for dogs, cats, and other companion animals. We recognize that meeting those needs starts with listening. Ultimately, the essence of Virbac is found in our relationships with veterinarians. Because it is through these relationships that, together, we can find the right answers by first asking the right questions.